Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Run! Zombie Apocalypse!



Ha! I'm just playing (:


There's no zombies.......yet.




Anyways. It has officially been 34 days since I've last blogged. I know.... it's so sad. *tear* I have had writers block. I didn't know what to write about!! Then I got on today and I saw that I had 16 followers instead of the 14 that I had (One hidden) and that just kinda gave me the confidence to write something. I mean, even if it was just jibber jabber, you all would still like it..... right? Well let's talk about something shall we? How the hell have you all been!? I'm doing okay in school. We started new trimesters also. I have good classes. I just realized that I stopped blogging after I got sick. I guess that's why I've had writers block! I have been sick for a little over a month now. I went to the doctors for it for the first time yesterday. I've had sneezing, sniffling, headaches, earaches, migraines, fatigue, and lately really bad coughing. Turns out that I have whooping cough! yay! Not. I also have some infection. I'm on medication right now fore 5 days. It's day two. I feel worse than yesterday. I've been a trooper about it, though. I've only missed 1 1/2 days from my month long flu thing. During the final exams it got really bad. Got somewhat better afterwards. Then during OGT's it was terrible. UGH. That's the week


I had earaches. My sickness is at it's worse when it comes to big huge tests. Today I did scheduling for my classes next year! When I read 'JUNIOR 2011-2012' across the top of the paper I finally realized that I'm about to be a junior in a few months. Scary, right? We're also changing everything at our school. This year was so much different from last year, but next year is worse. This year they changed lunches. Not everybody eats lunches with each other now. Now it's Freshman&Sophomores first lunch then Junior&Seniors second lunch. While the tow grades eat lunch, the other two are in SSR. Gross. Next year they're just changing everything. The lunches stays the same as it is right now. Next year, instead of trimesters, we will be in Semesters. Instead of 5 one hour classes a day, 7 45 minute classes a day. Most classes are going to be year round instead of 2/3 of the year. On the bright side, I'll be a Junior and I'll be able to eat lunch with Kevin, AND I get band YEAR ROUND! I'm looking forward to semesters. The classes will also go by a lot faster. Speaking of Kevin. GUESS WHAT TOMORROW ISSSS!!! Kevin and Me's ONE YEAR! I'm soooo excited! I honestly can't believe that it's already been an entire year. It went by so fast! I guess time goes by fast when you're so in love. Ha! I guess that means that my life is going to flash before my eyes. Good. I can't wait till I"m 18 and we get an apartment together. I can't wait till I'm 16 either. I can actually get a job then. I'll be out of the house and I'll have more money to spend on Kevin. DATE MONEY! I think having a job will be fun as hell. Just gotta work at the right place with the right bosses. Kevin and I talked about going on a date on Friday, but he hasn't asked me yet.... So we might, and we might not. I might be going the school's play on Saturday, but I doubt it. In English, we're reading To Kill A Mockingbird and I just hate it so much... That is the reason why they have invented Sparknotes.


I'm running out of things to say! D:


Kevin is my entire life and I"m gonna marry that boy (:


It's funny what love can do to you... Soooo much has happened in the last year. Promises were made. Tears were shed. Lots of laughing and fun. I just love being with Kevin. Just standing next to him puts a smile on my face. He's always there when I need him. He makes me laugh when I'm crying. I have a gut feeling that I'll always be with him. A lot of people tell us that, too. But I don't need other people telling me what I already know. I mean, Kevin is exactly like me and I'm just like him. It's like, I'm his female version. When people say that opposites attract, they might.... but two people have to have something in common to make it work. And Kevin and I just happen to have almost everything in common. I believe he's my one and only. My soul mate. My other half. You're never too young for love and you're never too young to find that one person you're going to be with forever. March 31, 2010 is the most important day in my life. That day has changed my life. I've had the most happiest year with Kevin and I know that there is many, many more to come.


I have a lot more to say, but I'm still attempting to get off of writer's block. I think I've written enough for now. I hope to get back on track with my blog. So YOU readers give me the courage to write! You have to make me write! I will try my very hardest to write more often. I've noticed that the blogs I follow have slowed down. I don't want to be one of them! I want to aim for everyone to read this! Even though I'm not a very interesting person.



No comments:

Post a Comment