Thursday, March 31, 2011

Kevin&&&I

IT'S MARCH THIRTY-FIRST!!!!! You all know what that means! :D It's Kevin and mine's 1year! It's not that much, but it's 365 days. Most people break up in like two months, so nowadays, one year is a long time. But we're going to be together forever, so what's the rush? I enjoy knowing that it's been a year though. I'm sitting in Social Studies, SUPPOSED to be doing work, but I just love blogging. Well, That IS our assignment. We have to blog about our immigrent life. That's on my other blog though. I hate that blog. But, I just wanted to update you all that today, it has officially been an entire year! I looked at the posts that I wrote a year ago about when I was falling for Kevin and then when we were together. UGH! I love him. Then I wrote a post on the lock in and about my first kiss on April 2, 2010 5:04 AM at the Lock In! Speaking of the Lock In, This year instead of it being on April Fool's day, It's on April 15th. I'M SO EXCITED!!!! I loved the Lock In with Kevin. That's basically where our relationship started. I LOVE KEVIN! I'm gonna stop writing though, because class is ended. BYE!

1 comment:

  1. 1year! It has really gone by way too fast. Have I told you how happy I am that you are in Kevin's life and in our family...You say that you and Kevin will be together forever..I believe it..I met Kevin's dad when we were 15 yrs old. I knew the minute that I laid eyes on him that he would be the boy I married..here we are still unbelievably happy going on 30 years together! Kevin is just like his daddy and his love and devotion to you is undeniable..you will be together forever!

    ReplyDelete