Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'm a slacker.

So I realize that I haven't been blogging as much as I should be. I apologize. So I've been wanting to create another blog for a while now. One that's not all about what I do everyday. I finally did. It's an opinion blog where I can blog about my certain opinions on things and stuff. If you actually are interested in looking at it, it's thereisthisthingcalledopinions.blogspot.com. There isn't much yet on it. So here's what I've been up to.
Last Saturday was amazing. It was like a perfect day. I went over to Kevin's at about 10:30 in the morning. We spent a while at his house. I can't necessarily remember all what happened. Well at about 6ish my mom called saying that she wants me home because the rodes are getting bad. They told us that Kevin can come too. So We went over to my house. At first he was really nervous cause he doesn't come over that much. Then we played wii. I so won. Then we had Ramen. Afterwards, we went outside and had a snowball fight. I so won that too. Then we sat next to the campfire, cuddling. It was so cute. I probably shouldn't mention this, but he broke down crying cause of how happy he was. Then of course I started crying too, then we had a crying fest cause we were so happy. Ah, he makes me so happy. So we stayed out there probably about 45 minutes. Fire is romantic. Then we walked inside and ate ice cream. Then he left around 10:30. 12 hours of amazing-ness.
School has been alright. eh.
On Wednesday it was the birthday of the greatest man alive. Kevin turned 17. Okay, so I've been waiting for his birthday forever. I've had this planned out since April. So I had been working on his present for 3 weeks. First off, his card was a poster. It took the longest time out of everything. I can't really explain it. All I know is that it was great Then his present was all of his favorite things. I really don't feel like typing it out but it was great. I'm pretty sure he had a great birthday. We went and seen lights later that day. Then came home and got ice cream cake. Happy Birthday, Darling <3>
Today was weird. My sister got into a car accident. We all jumped into the car and went to her. There were a bunch of emergency vehicles. It was a bad wreck I guess. She went through the grass for a while, hit and broke a pole, hit a mailbox, hit a tree, then went into the ditch. The whole car was totaled. She said she was only going 40 though. But the roads were all wet. The trunk was in the back seat. The back door on the driver's side was terrible. The whole drivers side was crunched. The back left tire was twisted and turned. The weird thing is, is that she came out with only a gash on her forehead. She alright. No stitches or anything. We went up to the hospital and then we all went to McDonald's. She doesn't care about herself, she only cares about her car. It's a weird day.
I have auditions for the school Spring musical Beauty and the Beast tomorrow after school. I've somewhat been practicing. I'm ready. I hope I get a good part.
That's pretty much all I have to say. Hey, it's better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment