Sunday, December 19, 2010

You say I'm cute when I'm high.

Hello world. We meet again, aye?
Stripes or Polka dots? I don't know, I'm feeling the stripes. I mean, Polka dots are nice and all, but I just love wearing stuff that'll make people dizzy.
I'm sorry, My life has been boring. Not really much to say. On Wednesday, I had my surgery. I mentioned in one of my earlier blogs that I will need 3 surgeries. Well, I had one. I got my Ganglion Cyst removed from my wrist. My deal was, was that I wasn't going to get it done unless Kevin was there with me. So Kevin and me didn't go to school on Wednesday. Instead, We went to pick him up at about 4:45 am. Early right? My parents ended up yelling at me the whole way to Kevin's. We picked up Kevin, and went to the hospital place. It wasn't really a hospital. It was a plastic surgery thing. We went in and sat down. It was early and cold. Me and Kevin went and played with the Kiddie toys. I love little kid toys. Screw reading a magazine while I wait, I wanna play! After that we sat down and listened to his Ipod. Then they called me back. Kevin couldn't go with me, but my mom did. I had to pee in a cup. Then they took my blood pressure and temperature. Apparently my temperature was a little high. Then I changed. Hospital socks are comfy. Then came the IVs.... I was perfect through the first one. Then they did another. Each time they couldn't get it good enough and the veins were never big enough. After that I was crying cause I thought they were gonna mess up big time and kill me. I was nervous as hell cause other nurses kept coming in to see what was happening. Each IV was a different nurse. Kevin came in then cause I needed him with me. I got another IV. They said 3 then they're just gonna knock me out and do it that way. Third time was a fail. Then they wheeled me on the gurney to the surgery room. It was bright. And there were a lot of people with masks. It was scary. I went through a haunted house at Kings Island that looked just like it and that was the only thing going through my head at the time. Then they put things on me, and then gave me a mask. They told me it was just oxygen. I kept trying to push it off of me but that kept putting it back. I thought I was dying. Then I started flailing my arms, and all I can remember is that my arms were waving slower and slower and the people's voices sounded so far away and their faces got blurry. Next thing I know, I'm awake, and my arm was wrapped it gauze and wrapping stuff. My arm was orange. The let my parents and Kevin in the room. I was high as hell. I got dressed and then we went to McDonald's. Sadly, My parents didn't let Kevin come over afterwards. Around 11 I took a 3 1/2 hour nap. I had a 2 day school week last week because of all the snowdays and surgery. Easy week. I have to take showers with my arm is plastic bags. I don't have to do the dishes. This is great. I usually do the dishes every night and now I get to watch somebody else wash them. I can complain about my wrist even if it doesn't hurt. It actually doesn't hurt that much. Surgery is easy. I also found out that I have another IV while I was knocked out. Right in the wrist vein. Ow! I get my stitches out the 27th.
That's pretty much the only thing that has happened lately. Well, in my last post I said I was going to try out for the Musical. I gave up on the idea. I didn't practice enough, my singing sucks, I'm not good at acting, there would be too many practices, not enough time with Kevin, and I have a fear of singing in front of people. I know, I'm a difficult person.
I'm starting to give up on the idea of being a waitress. I do want to be a waitress when I turn 16 though. But I realized that if I want 13 kids, I'm gonna be needed a good job. Why must I have such high standards? Anyways, I'll blog eventually. Follow me? Please do.
Here's me, after I got out of the shower. Hair not straightened and still slightly wet. With my wrist bandaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment