Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Crazy Weekends.

This post is probably 3 days late. Better late than never.
"Take off your bras and burn 'em. Or you me burn 'em. Take off your bras and burn 'em. Or you can let Bo Burnham burn 'em"

So I've grown a small obsession with this funny rapper. Go to Youtube right now and type in Bo Burnham. He makes really funny raps. They are so catchy, you'll have them stuck in your head the entire day. I'm actually in a class right now and I'm supposed to be doing work. Oh Well! You all are more important.
I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving. I hope you stuffed your faces. Sorry that I'm telling you this late. On Wednesday, I went to the mall with Kevin. I had a lot of fun. I love going to the mall with him. It's always a lot of fun. A few of our other friends were there too. Well on Thursday it was Thanksgiving. I had to go to my Gramma's house. But afterwards I went to Amber's house. On Thursday we didn't really do much because they're weird and they go to bed at about 8:30. It's crazy. Well I went to sleep because I was tired. I woke up around 9. Not by choice, of course. They're house is just so chaotic that it will wake you up. It snowed. Gross. Well by the morning their psychotic Chihuahua, Paco, finally recognized who I was and wasn't trying to bite my face off. He's crazy. Nya nya is nice though. She their other Chihuahua. She loves me. Well, most of the time. So I woke up with 2 Chihuahuas in my face. Great way to wake up, right? Well I had breakfast. Later that day me and Amanda rummaged through their shed so that we can find a Christmas tree for their mom to give to their cousins so that they will have a Christmas. After that we went to the Mall. The mall is always fun. amber, Amanda, and me hung around the mall for 4 and a half hours. You can do so much in that time. I don't like staying in one spot for too long though. We went over to Wendy's next door to eat, Then we went to Toys R Us. Wow. We are crazy. We went around with super bouncy balls that can bounce like 50 feet in the air, and we bounced them over isles hoping to hit somebody. Then we took an empty cart, filled it up, then left it somewhere. Before we left there we took a whole bunch of stuffed animals and put them random places. We also put them in random people's carts whenever they turned their backs for a second. Oh how I wish I had a box of condoms on me. Us three went to Walmart once, a while back, and we went around throwing boxes of Condoms in random people's carts. It was really fun. I love my crazy best friends. After that, we went back to the mall for an hour or so more. Then we went home when their parents picked us up. Throughout Saturday and Sunday, Amber and Amanda was having a war with their mom and step dad. I thought it was pretty stupid but still. The war was is that, They completely ignore us. We had to make our own food and clean our own stuff. Though somehow while I was taking a shower on Saturday, when I got out, the war was over. I'm not too sure what I missed but at least it was over. We took a walk on Saturday and right across the street from Amber's Mobile home, (They live in a mobile home park) A families mobile home burnt down on Wednesday and we went a looked at it. It looked so cool. Then the owner's drove up and yelled at us and accused us of stealing. What the hell are we going to steal? Oh, I think I'm going to take this burnt piece of wood and put it on my wall. Yeah, that's it. Well then we ran. And then they showed me the abandoned hippy bus. It's a bus where people Graffiti on it. We went home and didn't do much. That night I tried to go to sleep and 8:30. It worked... Until I woke up at 10:30. I sat doing nothing for a half hour, then I was up til 2 drawing a picture for Kevin. It turned out really good. I finally fell asleep. I woke up to breakfast. That day, we didn't really do much seeing as my parents got me at noon.

The rest of my week was pretty boring. I had Practice OGT's all week. They were alright. Kevin wasn't at school on Tuesday cause he was sick. Poor Baby ): Sorry that this was such a short post. I thought I had so much more to say. I'll blog soon! Thats for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment