Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Birthday, Amber!

It's Amber's birthday! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm going to Amber's after school today for her birthday! I hope it's fun! I'm staying the weekend there but I think I might only get to stay til tomorrow. It's her sweet 16! I want to stay the whole weekend though. My mom is making me go to some stupid dinner with her friend. I'd much rather stay at Amber's all weekend. I stayed there all last weekend and it was fun. A couple of her friends from New Richmond are coming over today also. I've never met some of them. I have met Pancake though. He's cool. I may have mentioned him in a previous post. I would call this post a short update post, cause it's not gonna be too long. I get so side tracked at home that I forget to blog. That's why I do it now, in first period when I have extra time in class. I don't really even have extra time in class because I should be doing my projects since it's the last day to turn in any late work but even if I did work on them, I wouldn't be able to finish it. Well, That's all for now. I just wanted to say that it's Amber's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment