Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ugly Faggots.

I don't normally use the word 'Faggot' a lot, but I'm going to today. I can't stand camo. The one color I absolutely positively hate, is green. Camo is a bunch of different shades of green put together. IT'S DISGUSTING. Ugh, put something more classy on. Why must I live in a hick state, in a hick area? My school is full of hicks and I hate hicks. Today is camo day. Eww. Oh joy, can't wait til 'Bring your tractor to School' Day. Ugh. Get me out of this state. I want to go somewhere without hicks. Take me away. I'm having a terrible hair day. I just thought I'd blog in the last few minutes of class to give you all an update. Make sure I'm still alive, ya know? Well, I hope you all are doing well. I gotta get to Biology. Gross. I'm just in a gross mood today, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment