Saturday, July 30, 2011

Alabama!

For those who read my blog frequently, you should of known that we were going to Alabama. Well here I am in the hotel lobby, stealing their wifi, waiting to get back on the road. The hotel we stayed in last night was very nice and clean. And it has an indoor heated pool thatsnopen all hours. We are about to get back on the road. We are right across the Alabama border so we're not far into in and wehave about six hours left till we get to the beach. The road trip so far has been alright. I've been sleeping off and on and listening to music. I'm so happy this hotel has free wifi so I can update you all. If the condo that we're staying in has wifi, I will post day to day about my time here. So far, it's hot. Last night we drove around and around for a place to eat. We finally stopped at Ruby Tuesdays and it sucked. The food, it was alright. Nothing special. Worse than that, my dad stormed out angry after his food took an hour to cook and everybody else was already done eating. Also, they gave me a tiny little palette for ranch. Tiny thing. I eat a lot of ranch with my chicken and fries. The guy hardly ever checked on us so I couldn't ask for more. I tried going up to the salad bar and getting my own and I ended up with blue cheese! Gross! Afterwards we went to a hotel across the street. No vacancy. Next hotel, we waited in for twenty minutes for the lady at the front counter to come by, and then we found out there was no vacancy. Then we stopped at this nasty hotel. Ugh! I told everybody it looked dirty but nobody believed me. It was called CountryHearth. Never go to that hotel. We got to our room, and the whole room smelled like urine. The chairs were badly stained, the sheets were stained, the floor was a mess, I found some guys shirt under our mattress! It was disgusting! Worse than that, we were almost chain there are bed bugs in there! Ugh. So we got our money back and went to this lovely little Comfort Inn. It's Percy. 24/7 heated indoor pool. Really nice clean rooms, free breakfast buffet, free wifi, exercise room. It was nice. Plus, I didn't find a strange shirt under my mattress!
Well, we're about to leave here, I'll update later on about my day today, if there's Wifi!

No comments:

Post a Comment