Monday, November 15, 2010

Best Friends.



So I've seriously been staring at this black post page for almost 3 hours now. I've made a gaol for myself to write a post everyday that Kevin is working. Guess what? Kevin gets off at 10. And I told him that there will be a new post by the time he gets home. Let's see.... It's 9:15 now, maybe if I rush through a post it will work? :D Let's try it!
I would like to spend this post talking about how great my close friends are.
Surprisingly, I'm not starting off with Kevin. I would like to start off with my dear friend, Amber Hudson.
Amber Hudson: Noun. Amber Hudson is an explosion of awesomeness to a level that does not comprehend with the common brain. Amber is a compact element made up of 8 parts. Like an octopus. 1.Weird. Amber is an extremely weird and strange person. I'm just going to mop weird in with strange. She is a very odd character. She doesn't seem real at times but she is. 2.Emotions. I would say that Amber is an emotional person. She has chaotic mood swings. One minute she's all happy and giggly with her creepy smile, next she's going on a rampage through her house. Her crazy emotions are special though because it's very interesting what she does. Sit back, grab some popcorn and watch. 3.Beauty. I would say Amber is a very beautiful girl. She gets very conceited in herself though and she knows that she is pretty. I don't think that she likes her natural self though because she is always dying her hair like it's not good enough. She wants it black but its pretty as its natural brown. She doesn't know this but I think she is beautiful just the way she is. 4.Popularity. I wouldn't say that Amber is the most popular girl out there. She should be though. She has a weird way with words and can easily become liked by anyone. She has lots of good friends that is there for her. If she ever needs a hand, I'd happily help her. If someone hurt her, I would go a long ways to get revenge for her. I would take a bullet for her without hesitation. She can make good friends with no problem. 5.Kindness. In a weird way, Amber is the nicest girl I've ever met. She likes to kid and she likes to joke around but in the end she's really nice. She likes to act tough but I can see right through her (: Amber is nice, even when she doesn't want to be. 6.Randomness. She is one of the most randomest people I've ever met. It makes things interesting. It's very easy to keep on a ongoing conversation with her. 7.Funniness. She is extremely funny. When I'm over at her house, I swear it's like vacation. I never laugh so much. Her and her family is just plain hilarious. They cuss each other out. It's extremely funny. When they do it they're only joking around though. Amber is a little creepy sometimes but she really is a great person. 8. Just. Plain. Amazingness. She really is amazing. I guess what I'm getting at is that I love you (: Best Friends Forever! Thank you for always being there for me.

Whitley Mcmillian. She is great. She's there for me most of the time. I may not show it but she really does light up my life. She makes me smile when I'm down and she lets me complain to her. I love how she always tells me about her problems. I'm not good at giving advice but I do like to listen to people's problems. I'm a pretty good listener. Anyways, Whitley is amazing. She can make a hilarious joke out of almost anything and have everybody laughing. Whitley and I sometimes have our ups and our downs but in the end she's still one of my best friends. She has that type of 'I don't care' attitudes with school and people and stuff but she really is a sensitive person and I respect her for that. Whitley is one of my very pretty friends (: She has a pretty face and eyes that guys would die to stare into. She doesn't think it, but her hair is really pretty when it's just natural. Not straightened or anything. She has natural beauty. Whitley is great. She really is. 5 things I love about Whitley. 1.When we have random conversations that make my day. 2.Her good taste in music. 3.How she will say random things to me at random times. 4.How she is my personal blog stalker. 5.How we can stay friends no matter what. Whitley-Poo. I love you! Sex? now? Take off your pants! Pocket Sex! NUB NUB NUB! Best Bandie Buddies! Random Pacmans! DesandNate! Drawing War! We've been through so much(: Be my bestie forever? Pwease?


Aaron Taylor. He reminds me of an Ostrich. Don't ask why. That just popped into my head. Aaron Aaron Aaron. Aaron is in the top 3 nicest guys I've ever met. He's always happy. Always. No matter what. Always smiling. That's probably the thing I like most about him. He's just always so optimistic even if it is creepy. I remember beck in eighth grade when Me Amber and Aaron were like the three amigos. Inseparable. Best friends. Amber abused Aaron. She even cut his hair once. A big chunk. Us 3 always did projects together and did all our math in a triangle. We hung out after school and we went to the movies together. Like a group date. It was amazing. Aaron and me talked through the entire Twilight movie. He learned that it's possible to drink popcorn with a straw. They he threw popcorn at people. I'm taking a trip down memory lane right now. He let us put him in dresses. Aaron is great. He has this weird power to make anybody laugh at anytime no matter what mood they're in. He has long brown hair that resembles a girls. Amber got all the teachers and everybody to call him Hippy the entire eighth grade year. I still have the picture he drew me in eighth grade. I just had to keep it. I remember how Amber, Amanda, me, and Aaron used to play hide and go seek at Amber's dad's house and he would stand in the most obvious places. Other then Kevin, Aaron is my best guy friend. I wouldn't necessarily call Aaron pretty. He's like a girl or a gay friend. I would say that he has really pretty eyes cause he does. They're brown with some green and it's like there is orange, yellow and red fireworks in them. They're so cool. I wouldn't say that I regret liking him for two years. I wish I could go back in time and stop myself from liking him though. He is a great person and I'm sure he'll make some girl or guy happy later on. I'm glad that it isn't me. He said that he didn't want to ruin our friendship. If I could I would thank him for that. If he had never said that then I would have never given up on him, and I would have never been with Kevin. Thank you for being there for me Aaron. You're an amazing Bestie. I love you no homo :D
Tristin Ligons.This girl amazes me. she has told me her life story and she has been through so much crap in her life and she can still smile. she is like an idol to me. I wish I could smile after going through so much crap. Tris, I wish I knew you in person. We've been best friends for 3 or 4 years now. I love that she sends me the longest messages I've ever gotten before. They make me feel special that she spent time of her life to type up a long message just to send to me. I like it when she vents out her feelings to me. I have a thing for people telling me their feelings. That also makes me feel special. One day we will meet in person and we will be great friends! I promise, when I get minutes on my phone you are the very first person I'm going to text. I love you, T! Long distance besties(:

Kevin Dehner. This boy is my entire world. I would not be the person I am right now without him by my side. I can honestly say that he saved me from depression. He's somebody I can go to for help and he listens to all of my problems and helps me with them. I can cry to him when I need to. He's probably the only person who will ever trust me with all his heart. He is the most amazingest person I have ever met in my entire life. He's changed me, but for the better. I can honestly say that he's the one. I can never picture myself with somebody else. He has to be it. He weird and I love it. He's strange and random and so lovable. He is the type of guy that tons of girls with die for. He's soooo nice. He makes promises to me and he keeps them. He's always honest with me and gives direct criticism when he needs to. He's the one. I just know it. I know it's only been 8 months but I believe in fate and destiny. It was fate that we just so happened to meet and it's our destiny to stay together. We've been through so much together though. So much. His family loves me. All of them. They trust us too unlike my family. Kevin. He has my entire heart locked away. His hugs get me high and his kisses get me drunk. He's my addiction. He's irresistible. I have so much more to say about him but I'm saving it for a post that I'm getting ready to do. I love him so much with all my heart and all my soul and everything that I am.
Jarrod Garrison. I haven't known him for too long. Maybe two months. He is my favorite neighbor. He actually comes over unlike some neighbors that go by the name of Aaron. I like making new friends and just knowing that we're gonna become best friends. Then I also love it when I find out that live next to me. Jarrod is a little cutie pie :D He lies it when I tickle him :P I sit next to this boy every day at lunch. I pet his hair and scratch his back. He's really funny too. He's also really shy but he has opened up a lot to me now. He calls me his bestest friend! SUCCESS! I liked hanging out with him at the mall. He also gives good hugs. He's fun to hug! He drew smiley faces on my shoes -_- Jarrod calls me weird and strange. He says that I'm weird and strange in the good way though. He's such a nice guy! Him and Kathleen make a cute couple. He's gonna make her really happy. Jarrod is shy though. But he blushes and it's so cute :DD First time I've vere seen a guy blush. He has really good taste in music, also. I swear we are long lost cousins cause him last name is my mom's maiden name. Jarrod-Chan! I love you, no homo! Thanks for being my little buddy.

Special thanks to my other good firends:
Mariah Wright.
Chealea Philpot.
Alex Grouios.
Michaela Smith.
Crystallynn Howlett.
Amanda Hudson.
Allison Humbert.
Chrissy Mullins.
Travis Pancake.
Kathleen Frank.
Bridget Evans.
Kelsey Ross.
Megan Jordan.
Thank you for being there for me. I love you all <3











No comments:

Post a Comment