Friday, November 12, 2010

My deepest apologies.

I'm sorry. I really am. I keep forgetting to blog. Well, I don't forget completely. I tell myself almost everyday that I'm going to go straight home and blog. I end up getting side tracked and just forget about it. I don't mean to forget I just have this disease called laziness. I don't know who I caught it from but it's extremely contagious. Doctors have no cure. Since I have not blogged in forever, I will try to make this a long update blog. Key word: try. When is the last time I blogged? October 30th? Okay then I have a lot to tell you all. Halloween was mine and Kevin's 7 months. Though even though it's a couple weeks late, I thought I'd tell you that. Last weekend I went over to Amber's house. She really wanted me to do my emo bangs so I had to cut my hair the night before. She told me to wear my cutest emo clothes, so I did. Does it make any sense that she wanted me to look hott so that the guy she likes will like her? I didn't think so but that's what she wanted. I wore my 2 cutest outfits. I can actually say I looked hott. I was so excited to finally go to Amber's house again. I haven't been over there since March. MARCH! When I was over there in March I remember I was on Amber's laptop. I was on Facebook. I remember that she came over to me and we were looking through my friends list. She saw a cute boy and clicked on his page. Of course it was Kevin, though I didn't even know he existed then. She poked him. When I got home I was thinking about my time at Amber's and remembered the cute boy. I went onto his profile and seen that he had put his number as his status a while back. Of course I took it and texted him. So I guess I should thank Amber for me and Kevin being together. She was a big part of it. Plus, ever since then, me and Kevin has had a poke war going on. Back to the subject, I was at Amber's last weekend. It was cold as hell and I was in fish nets. I have this thing where I will not wear a jacket even if it's -30 degrees outside if I look cute. I don't know why but I guess I'd rather die than have my cute outfit clashed by a jacket. Amber likes to go up to the park. A lot. Later that Friday night, Pancake came over! Cute little Pancake XD lol. I don't know if you knew this, but I am a very gullible person. I will believe almost anything. Pancake even warned me that he's good at deceiving people. Well it started when he was playing with my hair. I love it when people play with my hair. So I let him play with my hair. Then he pulled back my hair and licked my ear..... It was disgusting. Later on he licked my head, my cheek, my nose and then he tried to lick up my nose but he ended up licking the tip of my lip and my nose. I think he has a licking problem. He left around 11. Then I slept on the chair. Amber has the cutest lizard I've ever seen. Her name is Sparkles! She used to be Zachy-kun's. On Saturday I looked really cute. I did my bangs and wore a super cute emo outfit. I drew stitches on my face near my eye with eye liner. It looked great. Amber wanted something on hers too, so she drew a heart near her eye. Then Amanda wanted something too so she drew a teardrop. All because I looked hott XD Well then we went to the mall. It was so much fun! I was there with Amber, Amanda, Amanda's boyfriend Eric, His twin Ryan, Pancakey, Jarrod-Chan!, Kathleen, Kevin, and Taylor. It was fun. I started making plans with Jarrod-Chan to go to the mall with him and Kathleen last Wednesday but I couldn't because I was going to Amber's, but I ended up hanging out with him at the mall anyways! What a coincidence. I love it when things like that happen. Pancake licked Kevin's ear...... I though it was hilarious lol. But I don't think Kevin likes Pancake very much. Kevin bought me ice cream! I love ice cream. We later left and went back to Amber's house. We didn't really do much more the rest of the day but hang out and stuff. We ate, if that counts. I got picked up around 10. We went to McDonalds. I went home and talked to Kevin. I don't really remember anything else from Amber's house. But I love it over there. OH! I do remember one thing. Almost everybody in that house was sick. Now I am sick. Greeeeeat. On Sunday I went to my Band Banquet. It was alright. Not as much fun as I thought it would be. Then I went over to Kevin's. I had fun. My week wasn't very interesting at all. Monday we got club pictures taken for the yearbook. I found out that I got the highest score on my French test. 60/60. Yay for cramming! Tuesday my curse continues. I wake up late, miss the bus, didn't straighten my hair much, looked crappy all day, and was whiney and cranky for the rest of the day. Wednesday I had the stupid PLAN test in morning. Why would you take practice ACT tests when you're a Sophomore? Shouldn't you take practice OGT's? It makes a lot more sense. After school I went home with Kevin. He had to go Meijer to finish up getting hired. I ended up walking around Meijer for 2 hours with David, gramma and grampa. I do like his family though. They're really nice and funny. Afterwards we went home and hung out. I went home at about 8 30. Thurday we had a parade. It wasn't as bad as I though though. It was only about a mile. But it sucks that it was hot out during the day and during band we went outside and marched a mile on the track. I was wearing slippers and pajama pants. Do you know how hard it is to march a mile when your shoes keep almost falling off while dancing plus over heating at the same time? Not easy. Yesterday was alright. Kevin had his first day at work and didn't get off til 10. I was so bored. Today was super boring. Kevin had to work 11-7. He's probably just about to get off because it's 6 57. I've been so bored all day. He called me on both of his breaks and on his lunch though so that's good. Honestly, I don't want Kevin to work. I don't want to share him. I want him all to myself but I know that he's gonna be 17 in a month and he needs to get a job. I need a hobby. Something to do on the days that he's working. Of course I can't get a job cause I'm 15 and the only places that would hire me didn't accept my applications. So I need a hobby. I'm also glad that he has a job. It will teach him responsibility and he won't be complaining that he's broke anymore. Speaking of him turning 17, his birthday is on December 8th. I've literally known what to get him since April. I think that it will be the best gift ever. First of all, I'm broke. I gotta get money somehow. Let's see, What else should I talk about. It was either my last post or the post before, but I mentioned that the Color guard is all whores. I would like to apologize for to the color guard. I was just upset and venting out my feelings. You aren't all whores. I actually am friends with some of you. I do admit that I dislike a few but that doesn't mean you're whores. I'm sorry. Speaking of whores, I used to be close to this girl. We were best friends. Well our friendship ended when I told her that her boyfriend wasn't right for her. A couple weeks later, I got together with Kevin. She told me that we weren't going to last a while. Here it is about 8 months later. She's been through 3 other guys since that first one and I'm still with Kevin. And who did you say won't last a while? Us? Or were you just talking about yourself? You can't even keep a boyfriend. In other news, Kevin just called me and told me that he's off work now. He doesn't have to work Tuesday, Wednesday, or tomorrow. So I plan on going over there tomorrow. I'm beginning to run out of things to talk about. Here is the conversation I had with my mom before she left a little bit ago: Mom- "We'll be back in a little bit, Don't let anyone in" Me- "k" 2 minutes later she knocks at the door. I look out the door window Me- (jokingly)"I'm sorry, I'm not aloud to let anybody in. You'll have to come back later" She laughed and told me to let her in so I opened up the door and let her in. Me- "I thought you said I'm not aloud to let anyone in?" Mom- "You're aloud to let me in" Me- "So if daddy were to knock on the door...." Mom-"You're not aloud to let strangers in" Me- "Sooo what you're saying is, I can have a party as long as I know everybody who's here?" Mom- "No, Karen." I though that was a funny conversation. Earlier I watched the movies The uninvited. It was alright. It had a stupid ending though. I hate movies with stupid endings. It was kinda scary though. Now I'm making brownies because I'm home alone. I've been crazing ice cream since forever but I haven't got any :/ I'm pretty sure I'm out of things to talk about. I'll blog soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment