Saturday, October 30, 2010

I like to ramble on about pointless stuff.

According to my list of stuff I need to blog about, (which my father threw away) I have a lot to blog about. First off, Varsity show a few weeks ago went great. I danced Thriller and I only messed up once. Crap. i wish I had that list. It would've came in handy right now. On Tuesday I had that curse that I told you all about. Of course something bad happened to me, as usual. Ugh I hate Tuesdays. It was said that we would get up to 60 mph winds here. Of course we had a tornado warning during my 4th period class. Due to my phobia of thunderstorms, A Tornado just made that phobia sky rocket. I started freaking out, hyperventilating and crying. It only lasted like 10 minutes though, then we were aloud to go to 5th period. I don't like breaking down in front of people. The sucky part is, is that Kevin wasn't in my class and he wasn't there to calm me down. We never did have that Tornado though. After school on Tuesday was sun. Stayed after for the LAN party. Kevin and me didn't play the games though. We went and played magic, then went outside on the nature trail while it was still pouring down rain. We didn't have a football game last week so my Friday was boring. I went to Kevin's last Saturday. It was fun. We went out to eat with his family and we went bowling. I hate bowling. I'm terrible at it. I stayed at his house til 3 am. He got me a black rose. It's fake though but I love it anyways. Last week at around Wednesday or Thursday me and Aaron started going into the Gym for lunch. We sat if a group of guys. I made a few new friends. Storm, Tyler and Jarrod. Now everyday, I go into the gym to hang out with Jarrod. I've learned a lot about him. I'm hoping we will become besties. I keep telling Aaron that we're gonna be best friends. I hope so. He's a nice guy. Yay for new friends!. Kevin doesn't like me hanging around guys though. I don't like girls cause they aren't as fun and nice to me as guys are. So I'm still gonna hang out with them. I found out Jarrod lives almost right next to me. It's creepy. So yesterday was our last football game of the season. It was in Blanchester. It was terrible. Worst game ever for me. Note to self: Colorgaurd's are bitches. On the bus, Me and Kevin sat together in the back seat and the colorgaurd was in front of us. We weren't doing anything. I think I was tickling him but that's about it. We kissed ever now and then. The colorgaurd made up a story that we were 'doing stuff' and it got to the front of the bus to the bus driver. They bus driver did a hand check and made us separate. Does the colorgaurd hate us that much? Well once we got there the bus driver told us to stay on and she came back to talk to us. I was crying and freaking out. We weren't doing anything. The bus driver believed us and told us about how people are jealous and they like to make stuff up. We weren't in trouble. We weren't doing anything. I couldn't stop crying until after half time. I love band but I hate the people in it with a fiery passion. They kept talking about it the whole game, they kept coming up to us and mocking us. The whole band is gonna think I'm a whore now. I'm not a bad person. We weren't doing anything. I swear the only people that believe me are Chrissy and Allison. On top of all the bus stuff, I forgot my hat on the bus from all the chaos. Mrs. Smith tried to get it but they were the buses were at Gold Star getting food. She said that I might not be able to go on without wearing a hat. I talked to Mr. Moore and he said all I had to do was put my hair up. While we lined up I kept crying cause I was the only one without something on my head. I looked stupid. Every time someone asked where my hat was, I cried even harder. That game sucked. It was freezing all night too. So in other words, Yesterday sucked. I did have a great day at school though. Tonight Kevin and I are going out Trick-or-Treating. I hope I'll have fun. Well I'll blog soon. I'm too lazy to put up pictures on this blog. Takes a while to find the right ones though. Au Revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment