Thursday, May 26, 2011

Best Friend's House? Yes!

I'm going to Amber's tomorrow! I'm excited. We're going to Pancakes birthday too. Well I'm not too sure if we're going to his house or if he;s just coming over. I think he's coming over though. Plus, it's supposed to be a pretty weekend. In the 80's! That's a first for Ohio.
So remember what I said that my sister got in a wreck back in February? Well she did it again yesterday. Except this time she didn't get a cool scar on her forehead that looks like a lightning bolt and her car isn't totaled. She only screwed up the bumper this time but she also involved another car this time. The cops are taking her license away for six months this time though. She has too many points against her too. Mommy told me yesterday that I need to hurry up and get my license so I can drive her around, but I'm not getting my temps until I turn 16 next month. Woo? Well I'm also getting a job. I can't wait. I hate being in the house all day every day. After tomorrow, we only have four days of school left. I can't wait. Kevin and I decided that we were going to go to Kings Island the first day of Summer break.
SO our school is stupid now. I passed all of my OGT's (Ohio Graduation Tests) and what they also do is you get a final exam exemption in the subject you passes. I passed all five (Reading, Writing, Math, Science, and Social Studies.) So I should get 5 exam exemptions..... Right? Wrong. That had is every year before ours that we are allowed to use the writing exemption on a foreign language or an elective. Well they changed that a week before the freaking exams. It ticks me off. I was looking forward to not taking any exams. Well my French teacher has all these stupid plans for our exam like making a poster, doing a dance, and a written test. Well I straight up told her that I refuse to do the dance. Karen don't dance. She said that it's fine as long as I think of something do instead of it. I'm ticked off though cause I don't want to do any of the exam. Je deteste danser!
I hate this. I wanted to just read all of the last two days of school. Oh well. I'm finally not sick anymore though. So that's a good thing, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment