Thursday, June 2, 2011

Amber's house?

So I went to Amber's house over the weekend. It was great. I had a lot of fun(: we didn't do much though. We mainly just watched the game show channel all weekend but that was great. It was a pretty weekend and it was very very hot out. We went to Thea park a lot and we went walking around. All in all, I had a lot of fun. I have a game show fetish so I love watching game shows. We do it all the time at Amber's.
On Friday when I got there, pancake was over there. He looked so different. His hair was past his shoulders and he didn't seem all happy and joyous when i got there. He had to leave like a half hour after i got there and that sucked. But his birthday was Saturday so he opened his present from amber. She got him a black shirt with a big skull on it and she got him black skinny jeans and she made him put it on as soon as he opened it. He looked a lot better in it than in his normal clothes. On Saturday we really didn't do much. Mainly game shows. I've come to love the show baggage and it was quite interesting. The show love trianglenmade me angry but it was also interesting. On sunday pancake came over again and that was fun. He was there till about midnight. Earlier that day amber painted his nails black and I straightened his hair. Then amber told me that she wanted me to cut his hair since it was so long and guy don't look good with longer hairbrush their shoulders. Somehow I think she's turning him into her dream guy. I think they would make a great couple. He's already in love with her which i think is adorable as he'll! So we went outside and i cut his hair. I was sloop nervous because I've never cut anybody's hair but my own. But it turned out great! It was very even and a little above his shoulders. I cut about four or five inches off and it turned out great. She told me to leave the bangs alone so that he would be able to do hair flips for her. Lol she's crazy but that's why we love her. He wouldn't let us put guyliner on him though. We hung out in Amber's room for a while until he left.
Today is one of the exam days. I had one exam in first period and it was just fine. I'm pretty sure I passed. We had two hours for that exam and that was my freshmen class. Second period was fun. I didn't go to the library yesterday because i went to Kevin's house so I didn't get to pick up any books so I brought my iPad to school so that so could have something to do today.

I'm not so sure what else to write on this post because I wrote it 2 or 3 weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment