Monday, June 27, 2011

Woops.

First off, I would like to start off this post my saying sorry. I was all depressing earlier when I posted that post. I don't think my love life is down the drain and my relationship with Kevin is amazing as always. We have rough patches sometimes but we get through it stronger than we went in it. But anyways, Kevin and I are perfect. He doesn't look at other girls, only me. He thinks my new bangs are cute just as the last ones. We're perfect, so be jealous of our perfectness. I was surprised and happy that he remembered when I told him that true love never dies. I'm happy that I don't have to worry about him remarrying cause he won't . Also, I have a latest picture of me from the last day of school. I already put the words "Will you be my friend?: On it or I would put www.thescreamoemo.blogspot.com on it. By the way, I hear that blog is pretty good :P It makes me happy when I get a comment or a follower, but I haven't got either for a while. Here's some questions you could answer in your comment :3

What do you think my next post should be about?
What do you want to know about me?
Name a word you made up and what it means.
Also,
Is it considered Necrophilia if it's a Zombie?

No comments:

Post a Comment