Monday, May 24, 2010

Fish Net Sun Burn.

2 Words. Yesterday Sucked.

Okay so knowing that I had to get up at 3 in the morning, I stayed at Kevin's house til about 10 on Saturday then Stayed up on the computer til about 12:30. I had an amazing time at Kevin's (:

My dad woke me up at 3 so we could go to the Flea market and sell some crap. It was absolutely the hottest day so far this year. The Flea Market has no shade at all. It was torture. I fell asleep in the truck on the way there and its about an hour away. He woke me up so we could set up. He likes to be there and to set up right before it gets light outside. We got a pretty good spot...if there was only some shade.... But anyways. After we set up some chick came over and talked to my dad for a good hour. We sat around and did nothing for a long time. We sold some crap. I thought it would be a nice day because in the morning til about 9 I had a blanket covering me because I was freezing. I was so mad. I put a phone card into my phone and everything but it would not let me text at all. I put it in at 6. I spent 2 hours trying everything I could to be able to text. I restarted my phone a good 20 times. I even put my sim card into another phone to see if it would work. I finally got fed up with it cause I had nothing better to do but just sit in that crappy chair and I called the phone people. Of course it was a Sunday and they didn't open til 10. So then I walked around a bit and went and sat down for another hour or so. My mom finally got there and gave us Breakfast which was pretty good cause I was starving. It was McDonalds. So then I walked around with my mom. We went inside and looked around. I was trying to find a cute head band cause head bands make my hair look amazing. I called the phone place back and they gave me some Asian chick who I could barely understand but she fixed my phone and I started texting. I never did find a head band. I used to have a really cute Gothic head band but I left it at Amber's.... So we went and bought some tomato plants. We went back and sat around for a while. Texted mainly. Of course Kevin didn't wake up until noon :/ But yeah. The sun was blazing, It was burning up out side, I was wearing black and skinny jeans, I got sick after I went to Kevin's so I was feeling crappy, And I was tired. all weekend I didn't get much sleep.

Friday I woke up at 6 went to bed at about 3 am.

Saturday I woke up at about 8:30 and went to bed at about 12:30.

Sunday I woke up at 3 and went to bed about 11

and had to wake up today at 5:30.

All weekend with no naps and I'm the type of person who sleeps my life away.

Anyways, I ran into some of my family at the Flea Market. We ended up leaving at 1. We packed the truck and left. Before we left I had bought some shaved ice and rock candy. Bought Kevin rock candy too. We left and stopped at gramma's, Stopped at my cousin's house, and went home. I ate a bunch, Then my mom took me to Kohl's. She bought me 2 Gothic/ Emo head bands that are adorably and Ultra Black Sparkly Emo eyes shadow. Made me happy.

My cold that I had is getting worse and I'm gonna end up getting Kevin sick cause he won't stop kissing me even if I am sick.

Oh yeah, And the blazing sun. I got sun burnt. The funny part is that I was wearing fish nets on my arms when I got sun burnt.

And that how I ended up with this amazing Fish Net Sun Burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment