Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hair drama.

So I'm mainly writing this post to rant. See, I got my hair cut last night. It's actually really cute. My hair got cut and layered. I think it looks completely different but that may be just me. I have cute little bangs at the top now. My hair is shoulder length, for Pete's sake! And Kevin didn't once notice. I didn't tell him I was getting my hair cut. I wanted to see how quick he would notice. We were hanging out for 20 minutes this morning. It may be just me, but I think that is enough time to figure out that your girlfriend got her hair chopped off. Come on, it's staring at you right in the face. He kept asking me what I never told him yesterday because he heard me talking to my dad and he couldn't make out what was being said so he kept asking me what we were talking about and last night I told him that he would find out tomorrow. Well, it's tomorrow. He should already tell there is something different with my hair because I never leave it curly. Plus I never had bangs at the top of my forehead. I tried not to show any emotion towards it but I kept messing with my bangs to hope he would notice they were shorter , I. Hey Kevin, By the way, I got a hair cut. Yeah, it's completely different. Try paying more attention to my life, please? I've been your girlfriend for a while and you can't even notice the little things about me? Like how I got a bunch of inches cut off my hair. And it's curly. Well, I'm not that upset. My parents and your parents told me you wouldn't notice. I'm just gonna blame it on your blond-ness. Anyways, I'll post some pictures later. Right now I'm in first period. We're not doing anything. I hope he notices before the day's over though. Hey, We're supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow by Friday morning. I was planning on going over Kevin's on Saturday but those plans are probably ruined now. Freakin' snow. Well, at least we won't have school. I could really use a couple more days off. Even though we already have a four day week this week, and a two day week last week. Well, I think I'm done ranting for now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment