Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 5: Last Day

So yesterday was alright. We all slept in so I didn't wake up til eleven. Then we went out for brunch at Hardees. Eh, ive had better. After that we went back to the room and then went down to the beach and swam and stuff. Then later we went out to eat again at Tacky Jacks. It was alright. The root beer tasted weird and stuff. The ranch was good though. Then I kissed a fish and made a wish. Long story. We went back to the room and went swimming one last time. We met a bunch of dudes from Ohio. Then we all had to go to bed. I attempted to stay up til four so I could sleep the whole way there but i ended up going to bed at two. When I woke up it was time to go. All of the stuff was packed cause we packed last night. The car ride home was long and boring.vwhat really sucks is that my phone ran out of minutes Ruhr before we gotm the car and left. So I had to go all day without talking to my lover. But I slept for 500 miles so that's good.
Now, I'm In Ohio and we're all unpacked. I'm happy I'm back though. Kitty is just fine. She's happy we're home and we're getting Coby tomorrow morning. Im also going to Kevin's tomorrow. I can't wait to see him. I miss him! Alabama was nice though. I can start sleeping in again. I have a lot of pictures for you, but they're on my phone and I can't send them to my email until i get minutes. You can wait, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment