Sunday, September 26, 2010

I'm not a people person.

I'm not good with communicating with others.

I'm a very up-beat happy person, but I just can't seem to make alot of friends. It's like there's this force field around me warning people not to talk to me. I know I'm strange but that doesn't mean I have a disease and you shouldn't talk to me. I'm sure we could get along. We probably have alot more in common than we would think.

I hate that sinking feeling in my heart when I look at the people in marching band and how everyone has their groups that every body's in... except me. I love being in Marching Band. But I hate that not alot of people bother to make conversation with me in it. I mean, before Kevin had joined Band I was always alone. I just wish I could go up to the people in band and talk to them. I wish I could make friends with them. I just get so nervous in band cause I'm not really friends with many people in it and everyone else is besties with each other. I'm terrible at making friends. I have no problem at all with talking to strangers, but when its people I actually know, I just get tongue twisted and I never talk to them. If I don't talk to you, it's not because I hate you. It's just because I'm afraid.

In other words, I only have 2 more weeks before I'm ungrounded. My dad a couple weeks ago that I could get ungrounded 2 weeks early, which would be now. You know, to be honest, I could care less if I get ungrounded now, or in 2 weeks. I've been grounded since July. I was grounded the whole month of June. I'm used to being grounded. So a few more weeks won't hurt me a bit. I'm living in the moment, and making the most of this. Optimism is my thing.

Also, I'll be getting glasses soon. I need them badly too. Reading is getting really hard for me.

I went to the doctors Friday. I'll be getting surgery on my Ganglion Cyst December 15th at Christ hospital.








Can you guess what my subject was this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment