Wednesday, September 29, 2010

And the tacos will kill us all.

Not really. Tacos won't kill us all. Maybe giant flying worms like I predicted in sixth grade. Or 2012. Yeah that should kill us. Maybe even the zombie apocalypse. We'll see.



Anyways, Thursday was our 6 months. We've been together for over 6 months now :D But once I got home it was a bad day for me. I ended up getting grounded for probably another month instead of getting ungrounded this Saturday. It doesn't really bother me any. Since I've been grounded since July. Nothing new there. I was also grounded the whole month of June and a little bit of May. Being grounded is basically my life now. I'm used to it. Cell phone's and house phone's are overrated anyways. And going places. Not really but still. I would love to go over to Kevin's but that won't be happening any time soon. I see him in school though so that fine with me. Plus we get to spend Friday nights together at the football game. I worked at the Pumpkin Run yesterday. I love it. It's so much fun working at it. I hope I can work at it again today. It was also fun because Kevin was there. But he couldn't find me for 3 hours. Well, we can blame in on his blond hair. Today I am going to the eye doctor's and see about getting some glasses. Oh! or maybe some bright red contacts that make me look possessed. That would be amazing. But really, anything that will help me see and read better.



Onto a different subject now.
I'm most likely going to the Pumpkin run soon. I hope I get to work something fun. I get to see Kevin and I get to meet Colton. Well I need to be getting ready to leave. I'll blog with my thoughts tomorrow. I had planned to write them on this post but I just don't have enough time.

Picture requests provided by Whitley. Blame her for there being 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment