Wednesday, September 22, 2010

One of those people.

We all know those types of people... The ones who just love to try to make our lives hell. We all know the type. Rude to everyone. They speak alot of crap about you. Stupid insults. They usually have at least one person on their side who laughs at the crap they say even if it's nothing but a load of crap. Of course that person acts completely different when they're not with the person. If you wanna go old school, we could call them bully's. Me, on the other hand, calls them immature pussy's. Let's see, we're in high school now. Isn't it time to grow up yet? Well of course the girl that just loves to insult me is in 8th grade. I'm in 10th. You think I'll really get scared by an 8th grader? Yeah right!People who like to crush people emotionally are just wimps. They won't bother to do anything physical with you because they know you could really hurt them. So they go around physical damage and they cut to your feelings. I like to just ignore them. Usually if you say something back they'll know that they got to you and it will make them feel good about themselves. That's usually the only reason they make fun of people anyways, to make them feel good about themselves. But if you don't let them know that it hurts and just ignore them then they will eventually just shut up cause they know that you're invincible.



My story:

Okay so last year I got moved to a different bus. Of course I didn't like it because I was on my other bus since I was in second grade and I was used to it and all of the people on it. I also didn't have Robin on my bus starting last year so I didn't have anybody to stand up for me when people said stuff about me. So on this new bus I only knew like 3 people on it. Jimmy, who rarely ever talks to me. Chrissy who is one of my friends this year, not much last year. And Aaron who was basically my best friend last year. Of course Amber, Aaron and I were best Friends in eighth grade so since Amber moved in with her mom and step dad me and Aaron were best friends. There was also the fact that I liked Aaron for practically 2 years. So of course I was close to Aaron. So on this new bus, there was basically nobody I knew on it. At about the middle of 9th grade I gave up on Aaron so I tried to keep my distance from him. I got my hair cut in an emo fashion and I started wearing Gothic and emo clothes and dark make up. That's when the people on my bus started to hate me. They call me a freak. Which I do take as a compliment cause it's my goal to be a freak. I love to be different. They insult my clothes, makeup, eyes, my hair, my stuff I wear in my hair, my face, and a bunch of other crap. Well I shouldn't really say they, more of her. Her name is rhandi. She's not important enough to be capitalized. She is the most immature bitch you will ever meet. She doesn't like anybody but Riley. She makes fun of almost every single person on our bus. I'm her favorite. I'd say she says something rude and completely useless to me at least 20 times a day. Not kidding. Riley laughs about everything, but when rhandi isn't looking or isn't around, she is nice to me. She's not so bad. rhandi Sometimes gets other people to insult me too. Like Schmurr and Justin. I sit with Aaron on the bus almost everyday and he sticks up for me. He makes me laugh on the bus which is good. Keeps me from murdering her. The best part is, is that rhandi likes Aaron and she's jealous cause he pays more attention to me than he does her. Yup. The boy she likes is best friends with her mortal enemy, the freak. Great, right? Well when she insults me is usually just stare out the window and when she talks directly to me I completely ignore her very existence. Why should I acknowledge the existence of an immature little bitch? She's dead to me. She's weak and spineless. You think you can hurt my emotions? You think you can make me cry? Think again. Every time you insult me it just lets me know that I'm that much better than you. I'm stronger then you. I'm tougher then you. I could kill you if I wanted to. But I'm the better person. Your weak insults make me laugh. Get ready for High school. I'll make your life hell. I'll show you who really wins in this war.

My new plan:

I said above about how I used to ignore everybody and stare out the window without any emotions, correct? Well I have a new plan. Whenever something rude is said to me or about me, I'll smile. The more they they to hurt me, the bigger my smile gets. Not an evil smile, or a fake smile. A real 'haha' smile. Like the kind you would give your friends. I won't look directly at them but I'll let them know how much I really don't care with my smile. I have a damn cute smile if I so say so myself. Weak, spineless, insensitive people.


Now I'll give you my advice and/or opinions about life using quotations from people and songs.

"I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen"

Have confidence in yourself. It's not that hard to believe in yourself. It's not that hard to tell yourself that you look pretty every once in a while. Admit it. You're not that bad of a person. Believe in yourself. Have confidence. Be courageous. It's okay to be a little conceited, or as Amber calls it, 'conviced'.

"So far away, I wish you were here, Before it's too late this could all dissapear"

Seize the day. Live life in the moment. You gotta grab reality and take it for a ride. You don't always have to obey the rules. You gotta take risks and be happy. Take chances. Some only come around once in a lifetime and if you don't take a chance you might miss out on the great opportunity's life has to give. Have some courage. Grow some balls. Get rid of any feelings of embarrassment because life is short. You gotta live it while you still can. Have fun with it.

"Keeep holding on, cause you know we'll make it through, We'll make it through. Just stay strong, Cause you know I'm here for you."

Life's a major bitch. But we all have to go through it. The most you can do is give it your all on those rough days and just tough it out. I expect you to give a 120% best. Even if you're having a bad day. We all have bad days. Just get through them. Tomorrow's a brand new day.

"Too bad I'm not sad, It's casting over, It's just one of those things you'll have to get over it"

People say some pretty mean things. People do some pretty mean things. But it's never good to hold a grudge. Eventually you will snap and most likely go crazy. High school teaches alot. Including that sometimes it's just best if you get over it.

"I'm not wearing any makeup, won't hide who I am, I'll be who I am. I'm just being honest with myself again"

You don't have to wear makeup. You don't need that stuff to look pretty. Of course I wear alot of black eye shadow but don't be like me. Don't hide behind a mask of secrets and lies. Just be yourself.

"Who knows what could happen, Do what you do just keep on laughing" A new day means new chances. Anything can happen and anything is possible. It's a new day so try to do your best. Try hard. And everybody looks better when they have a smile on their face. Why not embrace it? Smile, It could make your day worth wild.

"One things true, tomorrow's a brand new day This is very true. If you have a bad day today, there's no reason to be upset about it tomorrow. Tomorrow could be so much better for you. So just get through today and start fresh tomorrow.

"I'm gonna live life today like it's my last day"

Not to make you scared, but it is true that death could come at any second. Any second your life could end. And wouldif you did die today, would you be happy with yourself? Create a person who will make yourself happy. Don't listen to anybody else. You are beautiful. You need to live your life to the fullest so that you can get the most out of life. Be optimistic. Live everyday like it will be your last. Make everyday great. No regrets.

"I'm gonna live my live, I can't ever run and hide, I won't compromise cause I'll never know"

Live your own life. Hell, even live by your own rules. It's your life and only you can live it. You can't run away from live. Take charge. You have the power to be your own person. Take that advantage.

"You don't always have to do everything right, Stand up for yourself and put up a fight"

Don't be like me, if somebody says something about you stand up for yourself. Say something back. If they get physical, you have every right to get physical back. They throw something at you? You throw something back and hit them in their face! Make them know that you're stronger then them. Don't back down and don't hide.

That's enough of that. You get my point. Just be couragious and confident and be yourself. Live life to the fullest. Don't be afriad. Don't hide. Life is nothing to be afraid of.

I was told to do sharks as this post's pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment